Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
There is beauty in simplicity. With a CD, the longer you save, the more you earn! Just lock in your term and start earning today.
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than savings accounts
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 to 60 months)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Bump-It-Up CD
- Don't settle for the same rate. When interest rates spike, bump up your earnings with this unique product.
- Bump up your rate to FSB's prevailing rate one time during the term of your CD.
- See our Rates.
You may choose to update or “Bump” the Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield on a 24-month certificate to the prevailing Interest Rate of
the FSB 24-month certificate. The 36-month certificate can be updated to the prevailing Interest Rate of the FSB 36-month certificate. The
60-month certificate can be updated to the prevailing Interest Rate of the FSB 60-month certificate. The “Bump” option can only be exercised
once during the term of the CD. The updated “Bump” Interest Rate will take effect within three business days of receiving your notice. The new
Interest Rate will not be applied retroactively. $500 minimum deposit to open. $500 minimum balance. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
Some features not available on all accounts.
CD Transaction Limitations
You cannot make additional deposits to this account during a term (other than credited interest). You cannot withdraw principal from this account without our consent except on or after maturity. (For accounts that automatically renew, there is a ten day grace period after each renewal date during which withdrawals are permitted without penalty).