Our lobbies are temporarily closed
Valued FSB Customer,
Customer service is our number one goal. We are still open and are currently operating under normal business hours. However, in response to COVID-19 best practices and to insure the well-being of our customers and staff, our lobbies will be temporarily closed beginning Thursday March 19th.
Our team is still available to help you with all your financial needs. Please utilize the drive-up windows when visiting our branches. For transactions that are not able to be completed through the drive-up, please give us a call to make other arrangements.
We offer many avenues for you to conduct your daily business while practicing social distancing.
- Visit us through our drive-up. We can answer your questions, maintenance your accounts, sign documentation, and process your transactions easily through the drive up.
- Give us a call. When you call FSB you will speak directly with an FSB employee. New Accounts Representatives, Loan Officers, and experienced FSB staff are available to help you with your banking needs.
- Utilize Online and Mobile Banking. You can deposit checks without leaving your home with our mobile app. You can also transfer funds, set up bill pay, and open a new account online.
- Sign electronically. Virtually every document requiring a signature can be signed electronically including loan and new account documents.
- Visit FSB and MoneyPass ATMS. Withdrawal cash at any FSB or MoneyPass ATM at no cost.
- Send us an email. Reach out to your Loan Officer or New Accounts Representative directly via email or contact us at [email protected].
Please visit our website at yourfsb.com or our Facebook page for further details and our latest updates. We take the health and welfare of our customers and employees very seriously. Our objective is to help keep our community safe. We appreciate your understanding.
Farmers State Bank