Operating Lines of Credit
FSB is here to support your short- or long-term financing needs. Count on our operating line of credit to get you capital quickly.
- Capitalize on opportunities and cover unexpected expenses
- Can be used to finance a wide range of seasonal or ongoing needs
- Immediate access to funds when needed
- Improve cash flow capabilities
- No need to reapply to re-access funds
- Use funds as needed instead of lump sum
- Pay interest only on the amount you use
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
FSB offers revolving, committed, and floorplan lines of credit. As a general rule, lines of credit have a maturity of one year or less with interest paid monthly.
Below is a list of the information that you will need to provide to apply for a Line of Credit. This information enables us to better understand your business and how it operates.
- The last 3 years Personal Tax Returns
- The last 3 years of Business Tax Returns (if a separate return is filed)
- Annual Financial Statements for the past three fiscal years
- Personal Financial Statement