Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Unlike regular savings, CDs pay a higher rate of interest. Just choose a term that best suits your needs.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 60 months)
- No setup or service fees
- Free online banking
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- Bump-It-Up CD
- Don't settle for the same rate. When interest rates spike, bump up your earnings with this unique product.
- Bump up your rate to FSB's prevailing rate one time during the term of your CD.
- See our Rates.
You may choose to update or “Bump” the Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield on a 24-month certificate to the prevailing Interest Rate of
the FSB 24-month certificate. The 36-month certificate can be updated to the prevailing Interest Rate of the FSB 36-month certificate. The
60-month certificate can be updated to the prevailing Interest Rate of the FSB 60-month certificate. The “Bump” option can only be exercised
once during the term of the CD. The updated “Bump” Interest Rate will take effect within three business days of receiving your notice. The new
Interest Rate will not be applied retroactively. $500 minimum deposit to open. $500 minimum balance. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
Some features not available on all accounts.