Your FSB brings your banking needs to your home or office. You can access your FSB accounts, including Checking, Savings, Certificates of Deposit, and Loans 24-hours a day, and all you need is a computer with internet access.
- View your account balances
- View your daily transaction history
- Transfer funds between your FSB accounts
- View monthly statements
- Download statement information into Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Free Bill Pay Service
- Schedule one-time, future-dated or recurring transfers between your FSB accounts
- Make your FSB loan payments
- Receive account alerts to notify you when your FSB account falls below a certain balance or when your FSB Certificate of Deposit or Loan is reaching its maturity
- Search for and view cleared checks
- Reorder checks
- Institution to Institution Transfers: This gives you the ability to transfer money between your FSB accounts and your accounts at any other financial institutions
- Send secure communications to Your FSB through an online message system
|Description of Fees
|| Fee Amount
|Bill Pay Service
|Account to Account (Financial Institution to Financial Institutions) Transfers
||Amount $ 2.00
- Create your own User ID and Password
- Security Key Image to help you identify FSB online banking as a legitimate site
- Random Code used to eliminate hackers from randomly selecting account numbers
- Secure Cookies that remember the computer from which you usually log on
Click here to enroll
After completing the enrollment, you may have to wait one (1) to two (2) business days for processing.
Your FSB will process your application and issue you a temporary Password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (719) 347-2727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.